Relationship vs. Religion

Giving credit to a dear friend of mine for this post.
Christianity is all about relationship, not a religion.

Some of you think Christianity is all about witch hunts, gay bashing, and Bible thumping.  I used to think the same way; but that could not be further from the truth. This world view has confused and distorted Christianity.  It's hard to make a profit off of a happy people that don't need the junk that's being sold! I will tell you what Christianity is really all about! It is about experiencing a relationship with God, it is about being washed over and inundated with that pure unadulterated and unconditional Agape Love of God. And when you experience it... That absolute and completely overwhelming joy that comes from embracing the Love of the Father... OH. MY. GOD!! There is NOTHING else like it.  Don't get me wrong,  I'm not trying to preach at you or conform you to my religion, this isn't about religion and rituals, hellfire and damnation, or any of that mess, this is all about the best relationship you could ever have, this is about LOVE!  I am shouting this message from the rooftops because I want all of you to have and experience this too! This joyful heart, this freedom, this absolute peace and happiness. If you don't have it, it really is quite a shame, you have no idea what you are missing out on!  And It's so easy too,  all you have to do is look for God, that's it. You don't have to know anything about Him, just look for Him and BOOM!  There he will be with open arms just waiting to give you this gift!!  Don't believe me?  I dare you to try ;) I Love you All!!  Peace!   **drops the mic**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genesis 13-14: Abram and Lot

Genesis 17: Abram is Named Abraham (NLT)

Genesis 10: The Descendants of Japheth, Ham, and Shem