First Post/What I Plan on Doing

This is my first post and I want to say: How cool this is to jot down my thoughts and ideas on a webpage.

I want everyone to know what I plan on doing with my new blog site. What I am going to do is my New Year Resolution. My New Year Resolution is to read the whole Holy Bible from Genesis to Revelation in one year. Here's the catch, I'm going to summarize each book on what I read. I'll do the best that I can to explain it simply as possible. I'm no Theologian or Scholar. I'm just a simple 22 year old young man who loves his Lord and Savior.

There are 66 books in the Holy Bible. 365 days a year in a 12 month period. This is going to be a challenge, but I'm willing to keep myself motivated and focused. Let the countdown begin. I will start this challenge on New Year's Day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Genesis 17: Abram is Named Abraham (NLT)

Genesis 13-14: Abram and Lot

Genesis 10: The Descendants of Japheth, Ham, and Shem